Sunday, 14 December 2014

♥ Christmas Make Up Look ♥

BLOGMAS:DAY 14

Hey guys its day 14. I'm so sorry I missed a few days of blogmas I have just been very busy lately but hopefully I won't be missing any more days because school is finishing in
just a week (YAY) so I will make sure to 
continue with blogmas!!! 


Today I am going to show you how to create a 
good Christmas Day look and show you through my makeup collection and my favourite products.
So lets begin!!





My first product to achieve a nice Christmas 
Day look is of course the wake me up concealer. Every one talks about this 
concealer so I decided to try it out and
definatley lives up to the hype (if thats 
what people say) It has great coverage and 
goes well with foundation to cover your 
problem areas for example under the eyes or 
any spots!








My Next product is the max factor 3 in 1 foundation. This is great because it is a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. 
It doesn't look to thick but gives a natural look, which I think looks very nice.









Next is the Naked pallet by urban decay (number 2) this is another product people always talk about and I only recently tried it out!
I prefer more natural colours when using eye 
shadow such as golds and browns so I like 
the pallet  2 but any colours you prefer are

also good. The eye shadow is so smooth and 
easy to apply to your eye lid and leaves a lovely shimmer affect. It would also be good to use with a creme eye shadow.







My favourite eye liner at the moment is the super cat liquid eye liner by soap and glory. This eye liner is so easy to apply and lasts for long times. It also helps when trying to do flicks or cat eyes as its shaped like a 
felt tip making it easier to use.











My final product for your eyes is the max factor false lash effect mascara. This 
mascara does exactly what it says in the 
name! It leave your lashes looking thicker 
and longer and goes well with the eye liner.
 This is  definately my favourite mascara at 
the moment but a lot of my friends say the benefit mascara is also very good so I'll
 have to get back to you on that one!







Next is the blush bourjois paris (in 92 santal) This is like a cross between blusher and bronzer, its in a lovely pinky gold colour and gives your skin a lovely glow and sparkle!! It works best to use it to contour 
or put on your cheek bones lightly.










Going onto lips firstly is the mac matt red lipstick. This is great around the christmas time as its a really nice festive colour. Normally I'm not a big fan of the matt colours but I think this one looks great especially for christmas!






If your not a big fan of lip stick here is an alternative option. The tanya burr lip stick collection has just brought out some new lip glosses for christmas and I think this colour is great for this look. Its a beautiful red colour with subtle glitter in it to make your lips shimmer and shine!! It lasts all day 
with only a few top ups and its also good for moisturising your lips through out the day.


And finally when applying my eye make up my favourite brushes to use are the ted baker
eye makeup brushes. They come in a vibrant pink colour and are good for getting the eye shadow into the crease or your eye and are very soft and don't pull your eyes. Some 
times I find that certain brushes can be spiky and not easy to use, were as these brushes are great as you only need small amounts of eye shadow on the brush to get a perfect look.

Thats all for this post
Thank you so much for reading and
Feel free to share or comment on my blog and I will hopefully get back to you.
I will be back tomorrow with another post
so come and check it out!
Pink Picture girl xx
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment