♥ Drugstore Makeup Haul ♥





Hey guys so today I'm going to do a drugstore haul and tell you about a few of my favourite products!

Here is a youtube video about the makeup below:



So lets begin!!



So my first product is the seventeen define and conquer kit. This product is one of my favourites it is great for  defining your face and giving you a natural looking tan. The highlight can be used on the top if your cheek bones and on your brow bone to brighten and contour your face.



My next product is the N07 high shine lip crayon in the colour berry. This is a great colour as autumn is just around the corner and everyone loves a good berry colour! This is more of a shiny colour, giving the effect of a lip gloss how ever it is alot more long lasting and pigmented.



Next on my list is the rimmel exaggerate eye liner. This is the best eye liner I have tried so far it gives great definition to your eyes and makes it easier to do eye flicks.




This is the N07 moisture drench lipstickin the colour iced pink. The lipstick is very light and is good for a more natural look. It is not as long lasting at the other lipsticks however I think its a good choice for a pink based makeup look.



This is the rimmel kate moss eye shadow stick in the colour rose gold. Rose gold eye shadow is one of my favourite colours especially around autumn time. This eye shadow stick is great for when you in a rush and don't have much time to spend on eye makeup as you can simply put in on your eye lids and blend it with a brush!


Finally is the N07 precision lip pencil in the colour raspberry. This product is great for lining your lips and also goes well with the lip crayon from earlier. You can use this just to define your lips furtherly or make you lips look neater. You can even fill all your lips with this colour and add lip balm on top.

Thanks for reading
If you want to follow me on instagram my name is @pinkpastelheart

Please comment anything you would like to see on my blog.
See you in my next post!
Pink Pastel heart xx


Comments