♥ Autumn look book ♥



Hey guys so today I'm going to do an autumn look book which is just a few outfits that I've been loving this autumn! Hopefully this will give you abit o inspiration for new autumn clothes you might want to buy.
 The video of my look book is
below! 




        Any lets begin!
Outfit 1:


 ❤ White jumper- forever 21
❤ Jeans- miss selfridge
❤ Necklace- Debehanams

This outfit is pretty simple yet very autumnal! I just love baggy jumpers as soon as it gets cold so I thought that had to be first on my list!



❤ Top- forever 21
❤ Black tights- primark
❤ Skirt- boohoo
❤ Cardigan- forever 21
Red lipstick- Elizabeth Arden
❤ Necklace- new look
❤ shoes- kurt geiger

My next choice is one of my favourties, it is a skirt paired with an aztec print top and cardigan. I added a leaf necklace to add more to the outfit and also autumn is all about leaves!! I also thought these clothes went well with some heeled boots aswell as some red lipstick and a messy bun!







❤ Jumper- forever 21
❤ Jeans- miss selfridge
❤ Shoes- top shop

Next is the this stripey cropped jumper with jeans. I probably could have been abit more adventurous with the pants but still I think this still goes well with a good pair of high- waisted jeans. Also these were paired with some lovely flats but I think it would also go well with a pair of fluffy boots and a nice coat!







❤ Top- top shop
❤ Jeans- new look
Jacket- Dorothy Perkins
❤Choker necklace- Afflex/eBay
Next is a laxy day outfit, with a messy plait and simple blue top and me enjoying a mug of hot chocolate because who doesn't love hot chocolate!



❤ Jeans- river island
❤ shirt- Dorothy Perkins
❤ Jumper- new look
❤ Shoes- Top shop
For this look I also went for a more simple outfit. I decided to layer a plad shirt with a plain grey and white criss cross jumper which I think went well together. I also added some lovely black leather shoes with a small heal.

  

❤ Top- new look
❤ Coat- new look
❤ Jeans- primark

And finally is more of a rainy day outfit. I went for the classic autumn tartan look aswell as a plain black rain coat. This could go with either some black leggins or jeans paired with some red or black converse. For my hair I picked two looks. For the first I put it into a half up pony tail which is a quick and easy style for a rainy october day. Another style I chose was beach waves and I did this by leaving my hair in a braid over night leaving my hair with lovely waves in the morning.



Thats all for this post so hope you enjoyed
and please leave your commetns below.
My next post will be next week on monday (back on schedule) so see you then!
Thanks  for reading
Pink Pastel Heart xx




Comments