♥ Anxiety! ♥



Hey guys today (firstly look how cute the little socially awkward guy is!) and secondly I'm going to be talking to you about something abit more serious than I would normally post about so if thats not really your thing feel free to wait until next weeks post which I am sure will be alot more upbeat but for today I would like to talk about anxiety. (I'm abit worried to post this actually and I'm not sure if I will but obviously if your currently reading this I have decided to post it!) I dont want to get too deep into all this although I am aware it affects alot of people including me and one of my close friends therefore I think this post could help alot of people who can relate to these things.

So first I'm just going to let you know what anxiety actually is and for me its the feeling of when your scared for no reason. Im sure theres much better description for you somewhere else but I'm going to try and explain. For example in a social situation lets just say a party you might be feeling alright but then suddenly the lights become to bright the song to loud and everything feels abit dazed and confused. You may get shortened breath and get over heated quite quickly and you suddenly need to get out of there as quickly as possible, you may even feel like your going to faint or be sick. For me the feeling of being trapped is the worst or even that people don't really understand what your doing or why you have to quickly leave the room and go outside. Sometimes I'm too anxious to even go to school and this is when it begins to cause problems.
Some people may become more anxious around exam time and a small amount of worrying is alright and perfectly normal but when it becomes a problem is when it stops you from going out or to school or is somehow having a large affect in your life. Stress can be caused from lots of different things such as school, friendship groups, homelife, exams or all of these mixed together so it does affect alot of people.

So a few things you can do if you think you have anxiety or are having a panick attack is:

Get out of where ever you are a quickly as possible.

Sit down and regain your breathe make sure to breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.

Get a bath listen to music or even meditate! Any thing that will help you relax and calm down.

And most of all is talk about it to someone.

Any one who you feel you can trust and will understand you talk to them and I am sure they can help you alot more than you think. I do have one friend who I have tried to open up to however they dont really understand what the issue is but luckily I do have one friend that totally understands and I know that whenever I need them I can go straight to them for help!
Also if your feeling anxious right now I would just like to say


I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda last night. It took me a while to work out it was just a Fanta sea.
I hope that made you smile or cringe or at least got you mind off it!

So hopefully this post wasn't to long and I hope this helps a few of you out there, if you liked this post please leave a comment or email me @pinkpicturegirl@gmail.com

Thanks for reading Pink Pastel Heart xx





Comments