♥ The Christmas Tag ♥


Hey guys so for this post I'm going to be doing the CHRISTMAS TAG!!!!

So lets start with the questions:

1)Whats your favourite holiday movie?

Definately Elf its been one of my favourites since I was little and I still find it hilareous!

2) Whats your favourite christmas colour?

It has to be either red or green but I can't decide.

3) Do you stay in pjs or dress up for christmas?

Well I love to stay in christmas pjs all morning but I also love getting dressed up and doing nice hair and makeup! So if I had to pick one it would be to dress up.

4) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?

I cant decide that!

5) Do you open your presents on christmas eve or christmas morning?

Christmas morning of course. Although I do like to open my new pjs for christmas eve.

6) Have you ever built a ginger bread house?

No not yet but I did make alot of ginger bread men last year which where so nice but I would love to make a house this year there so cute.

7) What do you like to do on your christmas break?

Everything christmassy of course. Go ice skating, go christmas shopping, drink hot chocolates!

8)Any christmas wishes?

I would love it to snow this christmas it would be so amazing!

9) Favourite christmas smell?

I think it would have to be either christmas trees ginger bread or cinnamon!

10) Favourite christmas meal or treat?

I definately love christmas dinner and my favourite christmas treat has to be yule log because who doesnt love chocolate cake!!!

Thats all for this post
Leave your comments below to suggest what you would like to see during blogmas.
Thanks for reading
Pink pastel heart x






Comments