♥ Italy-2016 ♥

Hey guys
So today I'm going to be doing a post on my recent trip to Italy. I went during the February half term and went skiing for a whole week and it was an amazing experience. The views and place we were staying were incredible as our hotel was at the very top of the mountain right next to the ski slopes. We did amazing activities such as ice skating, pizza nights and got to experience the Italian culture which was really beautiful. So today I'm just going to show you a few photos from my trip and also if you would like to watch my Italy video on youtube I will also put that below and my youtube channel is pastel skies.
Hope you enjoy this post and if you ever have a chance to go to Italy or skiing I would definitely recommend it as it is a beautiful place and skiing is an amazing experience.

















Hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment of anything you would like to see on my blog!
Thanks for reading
Pastel skies x

Comments