♥ I Finished School! ♥



Heyy Guys So I have officially left School!!

Its so weird to think that I have completely finished my time at school, the 12 years have flown by so quickly and the last 5 years in secondary school have been some of the best times of my life and where I have met some life long friends :) And now that schools over all I can think about is how amazing this summer is going to be!

On our last day of school we had a lovely leavers buffet with balloons and drinks and food where each class made speech's videos and presentations on our time at the school! We then went and ate LOTS of food and had a little sing and dance before we all went our separate ways which I think was a lovely way to end our last day :)

So for todays post I thought I would just make a short little collections of pictures from our last year in school!! Hope you enjoy and I wish everyone good luck in their exams!

Our last day in school:





Times We Went For Food:





Times We Went On Random Adventures:








The Time We Did Duke Of Edinburgh:




All That Work We Didn't Do:



The Time We Went To A Theme Park:




The Time We Went To Italy:







And that's all for this post
I hope you enjoyed and be sure to comment down below if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see on my blog
Thanks for reading
Pastel skies x



Comments