❤ New Years Eve Evening Routine! ❤





Heyy everyone so its nearly new years eve!! And I can not wait until the new year although this year feels like its gone so fast I'm really looking forward to 2017 and I'm hoping it will be an amazing year. For todays post I thought I would do a cute little evening routine for new years eve as you want to be ready for the new year!

STEP 1) Get a bath using your favourite products!





STEP 2) Light your favourite scented candle!




STEP 3) Put your favourite pj's slippers and dressing gown on to get extra cosy!




STEP 4)  Make a hot chocolate and eat LOADS of food (just before you start being healthy for the new year, which normally lasts around 3 hours!)



STEP 5) You can get a diary and make a note of your new years resolutions so that at the end of the year you can see if you achieved them!



You can then spend the rest of the night whether its getting a take away with a film, going out, watching fire works or even going straight to bed (probably me!)

Hope you all enjoyed this post and I really hope everyone has an amazing new years eve and an even better 2017!
See you soon :)
Pastel Skies xx

Comments