❤ The Christmas Tag ❤




Christmas Countdown: 7 days to go!

Heyyyyyy everyone!!!
Yes.... I know..... its been a while I can't believe that my last post was a Halloween one! Ive been so busy with school recently and I also got a new job (my first one ever, and I'm completely failing at it.)
So anyway today I thought I'd bring back a classic and start off my mini Christmas series with..... THE CHRISTMAS TAG.


1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

ELFFFFFFFFFFF

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I think I might have once but it must have been when I was really young.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

Normally at home and sometimes we go to my grandmas or aunties house.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Either all I want for Christmas is you or...... All of them to be honest.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No but this year I asked my parents to get me some Christmas eve pjs!!

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Blitzen, comet, cupid, dancer, prancer, dasher, Rudolph (although I don't think Rudolph was an original one) and I can't remember any more!

7. What holiday traditions did you not do this year?

I didn't get an advent calender this year!! I know its a crime!! My mum just didn't get me one and I kept asking but I'm guessing its abit late now..... oh well I'll just have two next year!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Real, I love having a real Christmas tree it makes everything feel so much more Christmassy!! (ours is 8ft this year!!)

9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?

Yule logs and mashed/roast potato!!!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

In all honesty, I couldn’t tell you. As always, I look forward to the gifts that people are getting me this year and all that jazz. However, now that I’ve done my Christmas shopping, I’m really excited to see everyone’s faces after they open them. They are both great feelings.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

A hamster because I'm completely obsessed with cute animals!!

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New York. I think it looks sooooo amazing at Christmas especially with the big ice rink and the huge Christmas tree (like the one in home alone) I just think it looks like the best place to be at Christmas. But if I'm being honest on Christmas day I really do enjoy just being at home with my family in my own bed!


13. Do you have traditions during Christmas?

I cant really think of any except the normal things like putting up your stocking on Christmas eve and leaving out a mince pie and milk for santa!! I do enjoy going to see a Christmas panto though it really gets me In the Christmas spirit!

14. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I make them but they never last more than a few days!! I have NO will power...

15. What makes the holidays special for you?

Where to start... can I say everything? I really love seeing all my family like my cousins as I don't see them too much throughout the year, I love the food because you have the excuse to eat as much as you can and I'm obsessed with any food that has gravy on it! I also love exchanging presents of course!
any Christmas traditions you didn't do this year?

16. What's Top of your christmas list?

A rabbit or a puppy but I'm almost certain I  wont get one!!

Anyways that's all for this post Hope you enjoyed
be sure to come back tomorrow for another Christmas post!!
Pastel skies x






Comments