❤ What I Got For My 17th Birthday ❤




Heyyyy everyone! So I'm back with another post about what I got for my 17th birthday! You all seemed to love my post from last years birthday so I decided to do the same for this year! I will also be doing a post about what I did on my birthday so be sure to check that out! Anyway lets begin :)

Beauty Items


The sun kissed Anastasia glow kit
Morphe G23 fan brush






Smashbox- best sellers kit
including a mascara, skin primer and eye primer


Soap and glory- pillow plump lip gloss
Benefit- Gimme Brow



Bestope oval brush set









Grey Nail Varnish set -next
Mint coloured Nail varnish- next
Glitter nail varnish- Barry M/super drug



                    Jewellery


Next- Charm bracelet



Next- Heart ear ring set



Wallis- Sterling silver ear rings



Dorothy Perkins- Ear cuff



Dorothy Perkins- Necklace



Primark- Chocker

Cozy Items

Mickey and Minnie Mug



Animal socks






Perfumes



Paradise perfume- Next


Love struck perfume- Vera wang
Glam- Next


And finally we have the last two gifts which were my main presents!  

Baby rabbits!!!!!!





A trip to new York!!!!

I will be doing a whole blog post about what I did while in new York as it was such an amazing trip and id love to share it! Ill also do a haul about what I bought while I was there, so make sure to come back for them!
Thanks so much for reading hope you enjoyed it and it maybe gave you some ideas for gifts to get people :)
See you soon
Pastel skies x

Comments

  1. I loved this post hunny, Hope you had an amazing birthday and omg you're baby rabbits are the sweetest :) xx
    caitlynhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much glad you enjoyed the post and I had a great birthday day thank you , also the rabbits so cute so glad I got them!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment